Kent Reliance for Intermediaries has launched their new Broker Portal.
The new system is designed to simplify application submissions, and provide you with a more streamlined process.
You can use the system immediately – all you’ll need to do is log in.
New features of the Broker Portal include:
- New and improved valuation fee scale based on property type
- One journey for all submissions and case tracking
- Automatic cascade on product type to support residential applicant eligibility
- Client commitments are now gathered directly from the credit file – no manual input required
- Auto-instruction of valuation once essential documents have been received
- Investment-based valuations on larger HMOs
- Streamlined document checklist to ensure the correct documents are uploaded
Please note: The new portal isn’t currently compatible with Internet Explorer, however, the system now operates across all other web browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari and Firefox.
For further information and FAQs, visit the website.
Limited edition products now available
In line with the launch of the new portal, you may have seen that Kent Reliance for Intermediaries’ is also offering two new rates across our five-year fixed large loan buy to let products for a limited time only.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about the new Broker Portal or the limited edition buy to let products, please contact the broker liaison team on 01634 888260 and they’ll be happy to help. Or for more information, please visit krfi.co.uk.