Changes to Residential Product Transfer & Additional Loans
Accord are making the following changes to their residential product transfer and additional loan ranges at 8am on Thursday 1st October.
Rates going down
• Rates reducing on 100% and 100%+ LTV products by up to 0.7%.
• Rate reducing on 75% LTV, 50% overpayment product by 0.04%.
• New self-cert products in the 5 year range.
Rates going up
• Rates increasing on 34 products by up to 0.35% in the 75%, 80%, 85% and 90% LTV ranges.
Deals not changing
• 49 products remain the same.
The current range of products will be withdrawn at 8pm on Wednesday 30th September and the new products will available from 8am Thursday 1st October.
Accords full range of Product Transfer rates are available to existing Accord clients whose current deal is coming to an end or they’re mortgage rate is our SVR, and don’t forget they pay a competitive 0.30% proc fee for product transfers and additional loans over £3,000.