Changes to our residential product transfer & additional loans ranges
Applies to: Residential product transfer & additional loans only
Accord are making the following changes to their residential product transfer and additional loan ranges at 8am on Wednesday 1 December.
Rates going down
- Accord are reducing rates on 26 products by up to 0.22%.
Rates going up
- They’re also increasing rates on 36 products in their 65%, 75% and 80% LTV ranges by up to 0.17%.
Rates not changing
- 12 products remain the same.
The current range of products will be withdrawn at 8pm on Tuesday 30 November and the new products will available from 8am Wednesday 01 December.
Accord new business (MSO) residential applications
Accord’s common sense lending approach just got better! From Wednesday 1st December Accord are increasing their LTV thresholds for when they’ll carry out an AVM.
- For purchases, Accord are increasing the maximum LTV for AVMs to 75% (was 65%)
- For remortgages, Accord are increasing the maximum LTV for AVMs 80% (was 75%)
- In addition, properties in Northern Ireland will be able to use an AVM for purchases and remortgages
This change will help get more client’s applications to offer faster, and save time so our underwriters can deal with those more complex cases.
When is this changing?
Accord’s new criteria will be live from 8am on Wednesday 1st December 2021.