Accord are changing selected rates in their Residential product transfer and additional lending ranges
Applies to: Residential product transfers and additional lending
Accord are making the following changes to their Residential product transfer and additional lending ranges at 8am Thursday 3rd February.
Rates going down
- Rates are decreasing on 6 products (80-90% LTVs), by up to 0.10%.
Rates going up
- Rates are increasing on 64 products across all LTV bands up to 95%, by up to 0.28%.
What’s staying the same
- 4 products are unchanged
What else is changing?
All end dates have changed to 31st May.
When is this changing?
The current range of products will be withdrawn Wednesday 2nd February at 8pm and the new products will be available Thursday 3rd February from 8am.
Accord are making some changes to their BTL product range
Applies to: Accord BTL New Business only
Accord are making some rate reductions and increases across selected products from their BTL New Business product range. The current range will be withdrawn at 8pm on Thursday 3rd February and replaced at 9am on Friday 4th February.
Rates going down
- 75% 5 Year ERC free products are being reduced by 0.39% to 2.54%.
- 80% 5 Year ERC free products are being reduced by 0.50% to 3.49%
Rates going up
- 60% Fixed Rate products are being increased by up to 0.30%
- 65% Fixed Rate products are being increased by up to 0.29%
- 75% Fixed Rate products (excluding ERC free variants) are being increased by up to 0.35%
Rates being withdrawn and not replaced
- 60% 2-year Fixed Rate of 1.51% with £995 fee (Codes 501530 & 501531)
Rates remaining unchanged
- SVR Discounted Rate products
- 80% LTV products (excluding ERC free variants)
When is this change?
The current range of products will be withdrawn at 8pm on Thursday 3rd February and replaced at 9am on Friday 4th February.
Common sense lending just keeps getting better!
We know that being a great lender is about more than just the products we offer; it’s also about what we do to help you support your clients every day.
With our Common sense lending approach, we’ll always try to find a way to lend where it makes sense, and with this in mind, we’ve made some fantastic changes to our residential lending criteria and BTL products for new business cases.
Increased LTV on flats
We’re always looking for ways we can help you to help more clients, so we’ve increased our maximum LTV for new build and non-new build flats. This change may help your residential purchase or remortgage clients who might have smaller deposits, less equity or just want a better interest rate.
- Our maximum LTV for new build flats is now 90%
- Our maximum LTV for non-new build flats is now 95%
We’ve increased the maximum LTV for debt consolidation from 80% to 85% for clients who meet our higher credit score requirements.
To make things even easier for you, you don’t need to do anything differently. When you submit a DIP, the decision returned automatically confirms if your client is eligible for 85% LTV for debt consolidation. Where your client meets our standard credit score but isn’t eligible for 85% lending, you’ll automatically be offered 80% LTV.
ERC free products
We’ve launched a new range of 5-year fixed rate buy to let new business products with no ERCs, giving your landlord clients more flexibility – whether they want to fix their monthly payments while making unlimited overpayments, redeem the mortgage during the initial fixed term period, or transfer to a new product early (subject to meeting product transfer criteria).
And this is on top of:
- Flexible underwriting
- Understanding your need for speed and service – we’ll do everything we can to get you that lending decision quickly.
- An investment in new technology so there’s no need to rekey – saving you time
- Dedicated underwriters
- Being easy to contact – why not use our quick and simple webchat? Or call one of our BDAs for your more complex cases
- New BTL criteria including top slicing, new build properties with the service improvements the MSO platform brings.
- Our Growth Series – A free resource for mortgage brokers to help you grow your business, with blogs, podcasts, guides, and so much more!