We’re increasing our Residential LTI income threshold
Applies to Accord Residential.
We are increasing our loan-to-income (LTI) threshold cap from £60,000 to £70,000.
From July 7 we will only allow LTI of five times for household incomes of £70,000 and above.
All household incomes below £70,000 will be capped at 4.49 times.
This change will impact new business and new applications for additional loans. Pipeline cases are unaffected.
The changes will come into effect from Wednesday, 8am 7 July.
Changes to Accord’s Buy to Let New Business range
Applies to Accord Buy to Let
Accord are making changes across a significant number of different products for both Remortgages and House Purchases, as well as introducing new products to this range. Click here to view more information about the Accord Remortgage Service.
What’s being reduced?
- 8 products at 60% LTV are being reduced by up to 0.18%
- 5 products at 65% LTV are being reduced by up to 0.22%
- 1 product at 75% LTV is being reduced by 0.04%
- 4 new 60% LTV products will be launched, with rates from 1.48% to 1.95%
- 9 new 65% LTV products will be launched, with rates from 1.69% to 2.04%
- 11 new 75% LTV products will be launched, with rates from 1.85% to 2.37%
What’s staying the same?
- 2 products at 60% LTV are remaining the same
- 2 products at 65% LTV are remaining the same
- All products at 80% LTV are remaining the same
What’s being increased?
- 6 products at 75% are being increased by up to 0.07%
What else is changing?
- Product Fees have been reduced on selected products and increased on others
- Cashback is being reduced on selected products
All Accords remortgage and house purchase products come with free standard valuation.
When is the change?
Products will be withdrawn at 1pm on Saturday 3rd July and relaunched on Monday 5th July at 8am.