1 of 2
Good news for brokers and their residential clients; we’re improving our 90% LTV range by reducing product fees to £495 (from £995) and launching a cashback offer of £750.
The changes come into effect from 8am on Thursday 10 December.
Highlights of the new range include:
- A two-year fixed rate at 3.69% at 90% LTV for both purchase and remortgages. Product comes with £495 completion fee and £750 cash back, free valuation and for remortgage customers, legal fees are also included.
- A two-year fixed rate at 1.84% (was 1.92%) at 75% LTV for remortgage customers. Product comes with a £495 completion fee, £250 cash back, free legal and valuation.
- A two-year fixed rate at 3.07% (was 3.19%) at 85% LTV for house purchases. The product has a £495 completion fee with £500 cash back and free valuation.
2 of 2
Accord are making changes to their BTL product range including large cashback on 80% deals
Accords selected BTL rate reductions and increases in cashback are designed to support your clients and give them a little extra cash.
The following changes will take place at 8am Thursday 10th December:
BTL incentives changing
- 2 & 5 year 80% LTV HP products–cashback increased from £250 to £1500.
- 2 & 5 year 80% LTV RM products–cashback of £1250 added in addition to the Remortgage Legal service.
- 5 year 65% LTV HP products-cashback doubled from £250 to £500.
- 2 year 75% LTV HP product with £995 fee–cashback doubled from £250 to £500.
BTL rates going down
- 2 year 65% LTV RM products reduced up to 0.10% and they’ve added Remortgage Legal service to the two products.
- 2 year 75% LTV RM products with £1995 fee reduced up to 0.06%.
BTL rates going up
- Rates increasing on their 2 year 75% LTV HP product with £995 fee by 0.06%.
BTL deals not changing
All other products in Accords BTL range remain unchanged.
All Accords BTL remortgage and house purchase products come with free standard valuation.
The current product range will be withdrawn at 6pm Wednesday 9th December and the new range will be launched at 8am Thursday 10th December.