Introducing our Help to Buy 2021-23 products & fee-free deals
The new products have been made available ahead of reservations for the new scheme which starts on Wednesday 16 December 2020. They’ll be denoted with the product code HTB 2021-2023
The products, which have been launched today, are 4 new fixed rates at either 60% or 75% LTV. Rates start from 2.10% for a 2-year term or 2.16% for a 5-year deal. All come with a free valuation and clients can choose either a £500 or £1,000 cashback. They’ll be denoted with the product prefix of HTB 2021-2023 codes: 52790, 52791, 52792 & 52793
These products can also be used for any Help to Buy applications in Wales which will continue using its existing scheme until 2022.
We’ll continue to accept applications for the current scheme, which requires mortgage completions by 31 March 2021. And to support this we’ve enhanced the existing HTB range by cutting rates up to 0.07% and adding a £250 cashback to the 5-year products. Product codes: 52786, 52787, 52788 & 52789
New fee-free products
And as part of our core residential range we’ve also launched a range of fee-free fixed rate products at 75% & 85% LTV. These new products are available for both house purchase and remortgage.
Rates start at 2.06% for a 2-year term or 2.07% for a 5-year term. There’s a range of incentives including free valuation, free legals for remortgages and either £250 or £500 cashback.
Accord are making change their BTL Product Transfer range and extending end dates
Accord are making the following changes to their BTL Product Transfer range at 6pm Wednesday 16th December.
Existing Borrower Transfer rates going up
Rates increasing on 8 products in their 60% and 65% LTV ranges by between 0.01% and 0.10%:
60% LTV deals
- 2 year fixed £0 fee product increased by 0.10% to 2.10% (New product code-300429)
- 2 year fixed £950 fee product increased by 0.10% to 1.85% (New product code-300431)
- 2 year fixed £1495 fee product increased by 0.05% to 1.72% (New product code-300433)
- 5 year fixed £0 fee product increased by 0.04% to 2.17% (New product code-300430)
- 5 year fixed £950 fee product increased by 0.01% to 1.98% (New product code-300432)
65% LTV deals
- 2 year fixed £0 fee product increased by 0.01% to 2.21% (New product code-300421)
- 2 year fixed £950 fee product increased by 0.07% to 1.90% (New product code-300425)
- 2 year fixed £1495 fee product increased by 0.10% to 1.77% (New product code-300435)
Existing Borrower Transfer rates going down
Rates reduced on 2 of their 5 year deals in their 75% LTV range by between 0.02% and 0.03%:
75% LTV deals
- 5 year fixed £0 fee product reduced by 0.02% to 2.37% (New product code-300424)
- 5 year fixed £950 fee product reduced by 0.03% to 2.17% (New product code-300428)
Existing Borrower Transfer deals not changing
Accord are also extending the end dates on all products until 30 April.
The current range of products will be withdrawn at 6pm on Wednesday 16th December and the new products will available simultaneously.
Accord pay a competitive 0.30% proc fee for BTL product transfers.
Switching deals is an easy process. Simply select the right deal from their Product Transfer range and complete an online form to request an offer. They don’t need affordability assessments, valuations or credit checks for straightforward mortgage switches.