Brilliant Solutions offers packaging expertise on Buckingham BS products so we are available to help with your cases and you can also access their products through our direct to lender mortgage club which not only gives you the support you need but pays you on the day of completion.
This is the latest announcement from Buckinghamshire BS.
NEW Holiday Let Mortgage Products now available!
Is Summer calling?
Did you know that the average holiday let income in the UK is £28,000? (i) Are your clients Landlords with holiday lets on the coast or in our beautiful National Parks across England & Wales?
We have just launched two new Holiday Let products, ideal for the growing staycation market and a brand new area of lending for us!
• 3 year fixed 3.59% until 31st May 2025**
• 3 year discounted 2.89%**
• Available for purchase and re-mortgage
• Up to 75% LTV
• Property must qualify as a furnished holiday-let under HMRC definition
Please note, we will only lend on properties that are by the coast and in national park areas – we will not be lending on properties that are on holiday parks, complexes, B&B or Airbnb, flats or any properties that have an occupancy restriction.
Find out more about these new products – click here!
**Product details: 3 year Fixed rate of 3.59% until 31st May 2025 or 3 year discounted 2.89%. Product fee of £1,195. Up to 40 year term. Minimum age 21 – no maximum age. Minimum Loan £50k – Maximum Loan £750k. Max 75% LTV including fees. Standard credit criteria. ERC & other fees apply.
3 Year Fixed Rate – A mortgage of £215,000 payable over 25 years on an interest-only basis at a fixed rate of 3.59% until 31/05/2025 and then on our Buy to Let Standard Variable Rate of 5.89% for the remaining period, would require 36 payments of £643.21 and 264 payments of £1,055.29. The total amount payable would be £518,530.12 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£301,752.12) a product fee (£1,195), valuation fee (£310), a funds transfer fee (£25), solicitors fees (£148), and an exit fee (£100). The overall cost for comparison is 5.6% APRC representative.
3 Year Discount – A mortgage loan of £211,000 payable over 10 years on an interest-only basis, initially on a discount of 3% from our Buy to Let SVR, currently 5.89%, giving a pay rate of 2.89% for 36 months and then on our Buy to Let Standard Variable Rate, currently 5.89%, for the remaining period would require 36 payments of £508.16 and 84 payments of £1,035.66. There is a collar of 2.89% on this product which means the rate during the discount period will not go below that rate. The total amount payable would be £318,067.20 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£105,289.20), a product fee (£1,195), valuation fee (£310), a funds transfer fee (£25), solicitors fees (£148), and an exit fee (£100). The overall cost for comparison is 5.0% APRC representative.
How to apply
1) Complete the DIP and send us ALL supporting documents. At the DIP stage please provide details of the anticipated holiday let income for high, mid and low season, including the agents fees. This is required to assess the potential income. We will assess based on annual average of the three seasons income ( after agents fee ) and will restrict to 70% to cover for rental voids. This figure must cover the monthly mortgage payments calculated at 125% @5.5% or 2% above pay rate whichever is the highest. Minimum income for holiday lets is £30,000.
3) Once the DIP is approved, complete the application and leave the rest to us! Get in touch with us today to find out more!