BTL Rate Reductions & Updates
Updated rates for specialist BTL from Foundation
Foundation Home Loans are making a number of rate reductions across all BTL product tiers and property types from Thursday 17th September for limited company and individual landlords.
- Up to 60bps on selected BTL 5-year rates
- Up to 30bps reduction on some 2-year fixed rates
- All product end dates extended to 31st January in the respective year (2023 or 2026)
The highly-competitive 5-year rates are designed to support landlords looking for a more generous loan for their rent, as Foundation ICR is calculated using the pay rate with a 5 year fix or the notional rate of 5.5.% for shorter rates and at only 125% for Limited Companies and basic rate tax payers.
- Available to for individuals as well as limited companies
- A range of specialist property types including Short Term Let and HMO (up to 6 occupants) and large HMO (up to 8 bedrooms)
- Clients who just miss out on mainstream credit scores
As part of this product change, Foundation will be withdrawing their 2-year flat fee products and their F2 discounted variable rates on Wednesday 16th September at 7pm.