Holiday Lets rate 2.69% / 3.19%
- Holiday Let/Holiday/ Home/Second Home
- 2.69% / 3.19%
- Max LTV Repayment 80%
- Max LTV Interest-Only/Part & Part 75%
We manage complex cases, offer bespoke solutions and provide flexible underwriting.
- Employed, self-employed or contractors
- No upper age limit
- A minimum income of £30k is required
- Personal usage allowance introduced up to 90 days
- Customer’s earned income is considered from a range of sources
- Holistic view of the applicant’s financial circumstances
- Available for purchase, re-mortgage or release of equity to include short term holiday letting
- Gifted deposit accepted (must be from a family member)
Every policy is underwritten manually, which enables us to create highly flexible solutions to complex mortgages. We consider many forms of complex income, including pension, trust income, maintenance and investment as well as standard employed and self-employed.
In our experience, holiday let purchases are often made by customers with multiple forms of income from a range of financial sources. Mortgage applications assessed by a mainstream retail lender can’t always accommodate customers with a complex income and can be rejected by algorithms.
We believe a specialist lender like ourselves, experienced in this area, are best suited to dealing with the unique aspects of buying a holiday let. You can view all of our products and lending criteria on our website.