On Monday 8 March, we made the following changes to the Just For You Lifetime Mortgage:
- Increased interest rates on our J1 – J4 LTV series.
- Decreased interest rates on our J6 LTV series.
- Increased the maximum loan amount from £800,000 to £1m for J1 – J3 LTV series for properties located in England, Scotland and Wales.
Please see the tables below.
Please refer to our ‘At a Glance’ guide for more information.
When will these changes take effect?
These changes were implemented on Monday 8 March 2021. All new quotes will be on the new rates. Any existing applications on the current quotes need to be received before close of business Monday 22 March 2021.
1. The cash facility and the interest serviced options are not available on the J6 series.
2. For clients choosing to take the option of a cash facility, there’ll be a 0.05% increase to the MER rates (in order to then calculate the AER rates, you need to add the 0.05% increase to the MER first).
3. All cashback is capped at £20,000.
4. Clients choosing to service more than 25% of the monthly interest amount can benefit from a 0.20% reduction to the roll-up interest rate.