We’ve clarified criteria for self-employed clients
We’ve been listening to your feedback and have updated our self-employed criteria to allow for the various government support options that your clients’ may have used.
• We have removed the requirement for evidence of funds to support 3 months mortgage payments for all customers, including the self-employed
• We can accept income evidence for:
– SEISS Grant/Business Support Grants;
– Job Retention Scheme Payments and Bounce Back Loan;
– Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan
• We can accept cases where the business has previously had employees on furlough, as long as this has not been within the last 3 months.
Please refer to the buttons below for full details of the income evidence requirements or to learn more about our mortgages for your self-employed clients.