Find the latest update from Kent Reliance here. To see their full criteria and product information go to their Intermediary site here. Access these product via our direct to lender mortgage club and get the benefits of payment on completion.
Kent Reliance for Intermediaries buy to let product withdrawal
Changes to our buy to let range
Kent Reliance for Intermediaries are withdrawing their current buy to let range and launching a new product range in its place. This includes their limited edition Seasonal Specials buy to let product range.
To secure a product from the current buy to let range, you must fully submit your applications before 8pm Thursday 27 January 2021.
The new buy to let product range will be available on the Kent Reliance for Intermediaries website from 9:00am on Friday 28 January.
GREAT NEWS! New KRFI Buy to Let product range
I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you some exciting news about the new products that we are launching to replace them. This includes a criteria change that sees the maximum loan amount restriction being removed even at 85% LTV! which should be great news for your broker’s high-networth customers.
Highlights of the NEW range include:
- NEW CRITERIA No maximum loan size up to 85% LTV
- Fixed rates now from 2.49% – up to 75% LTV
- Higher Fee, Lower rate options – providing a range of options for landlords
- £0 fee 5-yr fixed to £500k – for landlords looking to minimise up-front costs and appeal to remortgage market (also available for purchase)
- Further Advance options available
These significant rate changes, coupled with the withdrawal of the maximum loan amount across the buy to let range continues to be complimented by KRFI’s breadth of criteria or instance:
- Maximum 85% LTV lending
- Shareholders DO NOT need to on the mortgage
- Holding company with SPV subsidiary company acceptable
- Unsecured credit arrears not counted
- First Time Landlord HMOs/MUFBs up to 6 beds
- Experienced landlords – up to 10 bed HMO/MUFBs considered
- Commercial valuation carried out on properties with 7 bedrooms or more
I hope that you will agree that this is a fantastic start to 2022 and continues to demonstrate our commitment to helping brokers have the best buy to let solutions for their customers.
Kent Reliance for Intermediaries – discover our enhanced buy to let mortgage range
We know that every buy to let case is different and while some lenders may not be able to help, we see the potential. To support this we’ve launched an enhanced buy to let range to provide more of the solutions your clients need.
Our new range features rates reduced by up to 0.70%, £0 product fee options and no maximum loan size on selected products. Available for personal ownership and limited companies, large portfolios or first-time landlords, our products suit any property type making it easier for you to place your
Key highlights of our new range include:
- Rates from 2.49%
- Up to 85% LTV
- £0 product fee options available
- Minimum loan from £50,000
- No maximum loan on selected products
- £75,000 minimum property value
Our strength lies in our flexibility and willingness to consider all cases. So even if your case falls outside of our standard criteria, our business development managers will work with you to provide a truly tailored solution.