We are delighted to announce that the following 1st Charge Mortgage Products are back to pre-pandemic levels and are “live” on NHL’s web document site.
- P-1, P-2, & Plans Gold, A & B
- A product matrix is attached.
Mortgage Sourcing Systems used by most Intermediaries
- The improved NHL products and lending criteria have already been updated on the 1st Charge Mortgage sourcing systems.
Why Intermediaries continue to use NHL for 1st Charge Mortgages
The most popular reason is, Intermediaries have clients who in the past have impaired credit but now want to get back on track and they wish to complete:
- A Right to Buy Purchase.
- Home improvements and consolidate unsecured debt but have an unencumbered residential property.
- A residential house purchase or re-mortgage as in most cases NHL normally only looks at the applicant’s credit profile over the last 12 months.