Please note that, effective immediately, we have made a number of improvements to our mortgage portal. Many of these improvements have been made following the great feedback that you have provided, and I hope that they will enhance your experience when using the system.
We have now implemented case tracking functionality. Effective immediately, when you log into the portal and review your pending applications, you can now track the status of your clients application. The tracking stages are as follows:
- Application submitted successfully
- Application currently being assessed (please note that this is the stage where a valuation will be requested / AVM carried out where applicable)
- Mortgage Offer Issued
- Case Completed/Funds Released
- Application cancelled (Where applicable)
As the case moves through each stage, you will receive an email notification to advise you. Please note you can opt out of these notifications by changing your communication preferences in the ‘my profile’ section of the portal.
Other changes we have made are:
- Eligibility page updated with information on our maximum LTV for lending in and into retirement
- Where you are charging your clients a fee, you will be asked when the fee becomes payable
- We have added a copy button on the Estate Agent page so that you can copy the agent information to the contact details section – this avoids you having to re-key the information
- We have added wording asking you to inform us if your clients are showing any characteristics of vulnerability
- The property questions screen has be amended to make it easier for you to tab through the questions
- The product switch ‘back button’ has been reconfigured so that if you press back, your clients details will still be on screen so you don’t have to search again for them
- Some wording enhancements have been made to make certain required fields easier to see