Santander rates are changing on Friday 10 February
We’re relaunching our new business and product transfer ranges on Friday 10 February. You’ll get the full details tomorrow morning.
Further residential rate reductions
On Friday 10 February, we’re making further fixed rate reductions across our residential new business and product transfer ranges. There are no changes to Buy to Let fixed rates.
At the same time, the pay rates on all our on-sale new business and product transfer tracker rates, including Follow-on Rate, will increase by 0.50% due to last week’s Bank of England base rate increase.
- Most residential fixed rates will be reduced by between 0.05% and 0.28%
- Intermediary exclusive deals will be withdrawn
Full details of the changes can be found on our website.
- All residential fixed rates will be reduced by between 0.09% and 0.24%
- Product transfer rates are tailored to each customer; you won’t find them on sourcing systems. Please log on to our online mortgage transfer service in Introducer Internet to view your client’s choice of rates. However, if you’re happy to use an estimated LTV, you can review what rates are available in the product transfer rate bulletin on our latest rates page from Friday 10 February
- Full details of our new business mortgage range can be found in Rate Bulletin (Issue 4). You’ll find this on our website from Friday 10 February