New 90% first time buyer exclusives and selected rate reductions
On Thursday 21 January, we’re making improvements to our new business and product transfer mortgage ranges.
- New 90% LTV products available exclusively for first time buyers. Employed applicants only; self-employed applications continue to be temporarily restricted to 60% LTV.
- Selected residential fixed rates reducing up to 0.05%, and new 60% LTV 2 year tracker.
- New Help to Buy products with extended 9-month completion deadline; and selected rates and fees reducing.
- Selected product transfer fixed and tracker rates up to 75% LTV reducing between 0.05% and 0.15%.
- Charge and benefit end dates and the completion deadlines on both ranges will move on.
Important update on mortgage offer extensions
To support you and your clients we’re making the following temporary changes:
- All new business mortgage applications submitted prior to 9pm on Thursday 31 December 2020 will automatically be granted a two-month mortgage offer extension to enable them to complete, subject to a valid valuation
- Any cases submitted from 6am on Friday 1 January 2021 will not be eligible for the two-month mortgage offer extension and these cases will be processed in line with our existing offer validity
If your case has already been submitted and/or offered, there is no need for you to do anything.
Introducer Internet downtime
Introducer Internet won’t be available from 9pm on Saturday 23 January until 6am on Monday 25 January.
Brokers won’t be able to submit cases during this time. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.