Reductions and increases of up to 0.37% across our new business and product transfer ranges
On Tuesday 26 October, we’re making changes to selected residential, Help to Buy and Buy to Let products across our new business and product transfer mortgage ranges.
New business range
We’re increasing lower LTV fixed rates by between 0.02% and 0.37% and reducing higher LTV fixed rates by up to 0.36%.
- Residential 60% and 75% LTV 2 and 5 year fixed rates increasing by between 0.02% and 0.37%.
- Residential 80% 85% 90% and 95% LTV 2 and 5 year fixed rates reducing by up to 0.36%.
- Launching a new 80% LTV 2 year fixed rate with no fee for purchase clients.
- Help to Buy 60% and 75% LTV fixed rates reducing by up to 0.15%.
- Help to Buy 60% LTV 5 year fixed rate increasing by 0.20%.
- Buy to Let 60% and 75% LTV rates reducing by up to 0.10%.
- Charge and benefit end dates and the completion deadlines on our range will move on; and fixed rate product codes will be replaced.
Product transfer range
We’re making the following changes to residential and Buy to Let rates:
- Selected fixed and tracker rates at 60% and 75% LTV increasing by up to 0.35%.
- Selected fixed and tracker rates at 80% and 85% LTV reducing by up to 0.37%.
- Selected Buy to Let and Consent to Let rates at 60% and 75% LTV reducing by up to 0.10%.
- Selected 3 year fixed rates at 60% and 75% LTV will be withdrawn.
- Charge end dates will roll on by one month to 2 February and the completion deadline date will roll on to 5 March 2022.
Santander product transfer rates are personalised to each customer, so you won’t find them on sourcing systems. Please log on to our Online Mortgage Transfer Service in Introducer Internet on behalf of your client to view the rates available to them.