More improvements to our Buy-to-Let offering
Following a successful first month of our ‘Non-Portfolio’ product, we’ve made further enhancements to cater for small HMO applications, which can also qualify for AVMs.
This means more customers can benefit from the new product, which offers a competitive rate of 3.69% and is designed to support cases with simple requirements.
The product is exclusively available via MyShawbrook Buy-to-Let – our streamlined application process – and cases must meet the criteria outlined below.
- Five-year fixed rate of 3.69%
- Up to 75% LTV
- 0.75% commission
- Available to first-time landlords
- Only available via MyShawbrook Buy-to-Let, which offers a quicker and slicker application journey
- Non-portfolio landlords
- Single dwelling applications, including houses or flats in a block up to four storeys
- Small HMO applications (6 households or less)
- Must qualify for and proceed with an AVM – eliminating valuation costs for the customer
- Individuals, simple ltd co, SPV and LLP applicants only