Introducing Cascade Score! – Accords new product range for higher LTV borrowers
Applies to: Accord Residential New Business purchase only (excludes new build properties)
Accord have hinted over the last few months that they’re busy working on some exciting changes that will help your brokers help more clients, and here’s their latest change. Accord are delighted to introduce Cascade Score – their brand-new product range which delivers even more of their common sense lending approach!
From today Accord’s Cascade Score product range will be available to help brokers and their clients who are looking to borrow up to 90% LTV.
This new range has been designed to give an alternative option for those clients who don’t meet Accord’s higher LTV scorecard but do meet their standard scorecard, affordability and lending policy, and means they can help even more broker clients, including first time buyers, than they have before.
How does it work?
Brokers don’t have to do anything differently!
- They would simply submit their decision in principle as usual, and where a client does not meet Accord’s higher LTV scorecard but does meet their standard scorecard, MSO will automatically cascade the application and confirm eligibility for Accord’s Cascade Score range for the broker and their client to consider.
What else do you need to know?
- Affordability and lending policy must still be met
- There is no change to Accord’s existing scorecard requirements
When will the range be available?
The new product range is available from today.
Accord are increasing rates in their Residential product transfer and additional lending ranges
Accord are making the following changes to their Residential product transfer and additional lending ranges at 8am Thursday 7th April.
- 63 rates are increasing by up to 0.30% across all LTV bands
What’s staying the same
- Rates remain the same on 11 products (95%,100% and 100%+ LTV and SVR discount products)
When is this changing?
The current range of products will be withdrawn Wednesday 6th April 8pm and the new products will be available on Thursday 7th April 8am.
Accord are making changes to their Residential and BTL new business products, and their 2 & 3 year additional lending products
Applies to: Residential and BTL new business products, and 2 & 3 year additional lending products
Accord are making the following changes to their Residential and Buy to Let new business products, and 2 & 3 year additional lending products. Existing rates will be withdrawn on Sunday 10th April at 8pm and new rates will be available from Monday 11th April at 9am.
All Accord Residential and Buy to Let new business products and 2 & 3 year additional lending products are being re-launched. This is to ensure correct reversionary rates are applied to products following the increase to their Standard Variable Rate on Sunday 10th April.
The following changes are also being made to the Accord Residential New Business range
- 75% LTV – Portability Top Up rates increased by 0.10%, 3-year remortgage rate reduced by 0.10%
- 80% LTV – 3-year remortgage rate reduced by 0.05%
- 85% LTV – Portability Top Up rates increased by 0.10%, selected remortgage rates reduced by up to 0.10%
- 90% LTV – Selected rates reduced by 0.05%
- 95% LTV – Selected rates reduced by up to 0.20%, selected rates increased by 0.05%
- Discounted SVR rates increased by 0.25%
What’s staying the same?
- Buy to Let new lending initial product rates are unchanged
- Additional Lending product rates are unchanged
When is this change?
The current range of products will be withdrawn Sunday 10th April 8pm and the new products will be available on Monday 11th April 9am. The SVR change will be applied from 8pm on Sunday 10th April.