Accord are launching a new Buy to Let product transfer range
Accord are launching a new BTL product transfer range from 8am Friday 19th November.
Rates going down
Accord are reducing the rates for four of our products:
- 75% LTV: – 2 products will reduce by up to 0.04%
2 year – £950 fee product is now 1.87% (was 1.89%)
2 year – £1495 fee product is now 1.71% (was 1.75%)
- 80% LTV: – 2 products will reduce by up to 0.48%
2 year – Nil fee product is now 3.00% (was 3.48%)
5 year – Nil fee product is now 3.15% (was 3.51%)
Rates going up
– 60% 2 years, Nil fee product is being increased by 0.05% ( now 1.95%)
- 60% 5 years, Nil fee product is being increased by 0.05% ( now 2.05%)
- 60% 5 years, £950 fee product is being increased by 0.05% ( now 1.85%)
- 60% 5 years, £1495 fee product is being increased by 0.07% ( now 1.82%)
What else is changing?
End dates have been extended to March End.
When is the change?
The current range will be withdrawn on Thursday 18th November at 6pm and the new range will launch on Friday 19th November at 8am.
Switching deals with Accord is an easy process. Simply select the right deal from their Product Transfer range and complete an online form to request an offer. They don’t need affordability assessments, valuations or credit checks for straightforward mortgage switches.
And don’t forget Accord pay a competitive 0.30% proc fee for BTL Product Transfers.