Accord New Lending BTL products being withdrawn
Applies to: Accord BTL New Lending
We’re withdrawing 2 New Lending products from the Accord BTL product range on 27th May at 8 PM
The following New Lending products are being withdrawn:
- 501207 – 75% LTV 5 Year House Purchase – 2.21%, £995 fee, Free Valuation and £500 Cashback;
- 501210 – 75% LTV 5 Year House Purchase & Remortgage – £1995 fee, Free Valuation and £700 Cashback.
Products are being withdrawn at 8pm Thursday 27 May
Accord BTL PT – New product range being launched with effect from Friday 28 May 9am
Applies to: Accord BTL PT
We’re launching a new product range with effect from Friday 28 May 9am. The deal end dates are being extended and there are some rate changes as well.
Rates being cut
- 2 year 60% LTV Nil fee rate decreases to 2.05% ( from 2.10%) ( Product code – 300546)
- 2 year 60% LTV £950 fee rate decreases to 1.77% (from 1.80%) (Product code – 300548)
Rates going up
We’re increasing rates on 9 products on some of our 3 and 5 year term products by between 0.02% and 0.05%:
60% LTV changes
- 3 years Nil fee rate changes from to 2.13% to 2.15% (Product code- 300558 )
- 3 years £950 fee rate changes from to 1.90% to 1.95% (Product code- 300559)
- 5 years Nil fee rate changes from to 2.14% to 2.16% (Product code- 300547)
65% LTV changes
- 3 years Nil fee rate changes from to 2.24% to 2.27% (Product code- 300560 )
- 3 years £950 fee rate changes from to 2.00% to 2.05% (Product code- 300561)
- 5 years Nil fee rate changes from to 2.25% to 2.30% (Product code- 300539)
75% LTV changes
- 3 years £950 fee rate changes from to 2.10% to 2.15% (Product code- 300563 )
- 5 years £950 fee rate changes from to 2.20% to 2.22% (Product code- 300545)
- 5 years £1495 fee rate changes from to 2.14% to 2.16% (Product code- 300555)
Deal end dates are being extended on the entire range.
Products are being withdrawn on Thursday, May 27 at 6 PM and relaunched Friday 28 May at 9am
Applies to: Residential Product Transfer & Additional Loans only
We’re making a number of rate cuts to our residential product transfer and additional loan ranges at 8am on Friday 28 May
Rates going down
- 15 products are reducing at 65%,75%, 80% and 85% LTV by up to 0.14%.
- We are changing end dates to 31st October to give customers the full benefit.
Rates going up
- One product is increasing by 0.01% at 85% LTV.
Deals not changing
- 58 products remain the same.
The current range of products will be withdrawn at 8pm on Thursday 27 May and the new products will available from 8am Friday 28 May.
Applies to: Accord Residential
End dates extended and all products to be withdrawn and replaced.
What are the enhancements?
- End dates are being extended to 30th September
- Help to Buy product rates reduced by up to 0.15%
- Selected rates at 80% LTV reduced by up to 0.11% (largest reduction on large loan options)
- Selected rates at 85% LTV reduced by up to 0.15% (largest reduction on large loan options)
- Selected rates at 90% LTV reduced by up to 0.26% (largest reduction on large loan option where fee was increased from £495 to £995)
- Selected rates at 95% LTV reduced by 0.01%.
We’re also launching new 90% remortgage options without free legal incentive and increased cashback instead.
What rates are being increased?
- Selected rates at 75% LTV increased by up to 0.05%
3 year Fixed rate at 80% LTV increased by 0.02%.
Products will be withdrawn on Tuesday 25th May at 8pm and relaunched Wednesday 26th May at 9am.
Accord LTB residential application enhancements
We’ve made it easier for your let to buy clients
Applies to Accord Residential Products
Following feedback from Brokers we’re pleased to announce that we’re making changes to our residential lending criteria to further support your Let to Buy clients.
- We are changing the way we assess residential purchase applications for your clients who intend to let their existing property
- From today, the outstanding mortgage on the existing property can be ignored in the affordability calculation if the property is going to be let out and the monthly rental amount meets a minimum of 145% of the mortgage payments at a stressed rate of 4.5%.
- If the rental income does not cover 145%, the shortfall amount must be included as an expenditure deduction in the affordability assessment
Applicants will need to provide:
- Evidence of consent to let for the existing mortgage or a copy of KFI/ESIS if the property is being re-mortgaged to a BTL
- An Association of Residential Letting Agent (ARLA) letter confirming the anticipated rental figure.
Accord are changing how they accept portability and additional lending forms to make applications faster
Applies to: Accord residential only
Accord are streamlining their processes to provide a more efficient service for brokers and their clients. The new process will automate the transfer of application data into their systems and remove the need for paper, meaning it’s better for the environment by reducing their carbon footprint.
Here’s what brokers need to know:
- From Tuesday 1st June Accord will no longer accept handwritten or postal portability and additional lending application forms
- Application forms must be completed digitally with all questions completed
- The forms must have a digital signature and be correctly uploaded as a pdf
- They can only automate the process if these steps are followed
- Handwritten or forms that have been scanned cannot be automated
- They’ll be asking for any forms not completed correctly to be resubmitted in the correct format.
They’ve also set up an email address for any brokers needing support before they submit a portability or additional lending application. [email protected]