Accord are reducing rates on selected Buy to Let product transfers
Applies to: Accord BTL product transfers only
Accord are reducing rates and launching a new BTL product transfer range from 8am on Wednesday 27th October.
- 60% LTV – 3 products will be reduced by up to 0.06% over the 3-5 year product ranges. 2 years, Nil fee product is being increased marginally by 2 bps
- 75% LTV – 3 products will be reduced by up to 0.07% over the 3- and 5-year product ranges, including our 5 year, £950 fee product being reduced to 2.11%
What else is changing?
End dates have been extended to February end.
When is the change?
The current range will be withdrawn at 6pm on Tuesday 26th October and the new range will launch on Wednesday 27th October at 8am.
Switching deals with Accord is an easy process. Simply select the right deal from their Product Transfer range and complete an online form to request an offer. They don’t need affordability assessments, valuations or credit checks for straightforward mortgage switches.
And, Accord pay a competitive 0.30% proc fee for BTL Product Transfers.
Improvements to Accord’s Interest Only Criteria
Applies to: Accord Residential only.
From Wednesday 27th October Accord will consider interest only lending for retired customers or those retiring during the term of the mortgage.
For retired customers
- We can lend using the retired applicants pension income up until the age of 70.
- If we are not using any pension income the mortgage term can extend to the age of 80 for the retired applicant, providing the applicant whose income we are using for affordability purposes does not extend beyond 70.
For customers planning to retire during the mortgage term
- An interest only term into retirement (TIR) for joint applications providing the customer’s income is not required in the affordability assessment, and the affordability can be supported by the other applicant.
- For an applicant where income is not being used a term can be taken up to our maximum age of 80.
Applicants will still need to have/maintain a suitable repayment vehicle.
When is this changing?
The new criteria will be live from Wednesday 27 October at 8am.