Proc Fee Enhancement
Accord are now paying the ported product proc fee calculated on the balance of the whole mortgage, not solely the incremental sum borrowed.
Product Update: From Accord
We’re making the following changes to our BTL product range at 6pm Wednesday 24th June:
BTL rates going down & end dates extended
- We’re reducing rates on selected 75% LTV BTL remortgage products by up to 0.08%.
- We’re also reducing the rates of our 60%, 65% & 70% BTL house purchase products by up to 0.16%.
- We’re extending end dates to the 30th September across our full BTL product range.
BTL Fees or incentives changing
- We’re reducing cashback for our house purchase products from £500 to £250 where LTV is 75% or less.
BTL products being withdrawn and not replaced
- 18 products in the table below are being withdrawn and not replaced.
The current products will be withdrawn at 6pm Wednesday 24th June and the new range launched at 9am Thursday 25th June.