HELPING MORE BTL CUSTOMERS AT CLYDESDALE BANK
We’ve made Clydesdale Bank buy-to-let mortgages even better, by making our criteria even more straightforward.
Clydesdale Bank buy-to-let mortgages now have:
- No minimum income requirement
- No minimum rental cover requirement
This will come as especially good news for landlords with lower rental yields.
As always, we’ll carry out a full income and expenditure assessment. Use our affordability calculator to check how much your customers can borrow.
Plus, we’re still lending to first-time buyers, and on let-to-buy transactions where we don’t usually require simultaneous completion. For our full BTL criteria, head here.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR LANDLORD CLIENTS
When it comes to buy-to-let, there’s no one-size-fits-all. That’s why we offer a range of options to suit your clients’ needs.
Check out how we can take care of your landlord clients.
Clydesdale Bank buy-to-let
- No minimum income or ICR – affordability includes personal and rental income and expenditure, rather than a rental stress test.
- First-time landlords and first-time buyers accepted.
- We’ll also consider let-to-buy mortgages without needing simultaneous completion.
See if your case fits using our buy-to-let affordability calculators for Clydesdale Bank.