We’re updating our rates
True to our pledge to give you two days’ notice of product closures, our latest changes will come into effect from 8am Friday 04 February.
Here’s what’s changing:
- Standard 2 year fixed 65% LTV rates reintroduced
- 65%, 75% & 90% LTV standard residential rates increased by up to 30 basis points
- Standard 80% LTV rates being withdrawn
- All 85%-95% LTV FTB only fee bearing products being withdrawn
- All 90%-95% LTV fee bearing products being withdrawn, excluding flexx fixed
- 50% LTV rates for Product Transfer & Further Advance only being withdrawn
- Offset rates increased by up to 26 basis points
- All Interest Only (including Offset Interest Only) rates increased by up to 36 basis points
- All end dates (including Offset and Interest-Only) extending to August 2024/2027
Buy To Let
- 5 Year fixed BTL 70% LTV rate (GMF49) reducing by 14 basis points
- 5 Year fixed Portfolio Landlord BTL 65% Flexx Fixed (QAD48) and 70% LTV (QAD70) rates reducing by 14 basis points
Remember, an AIP does not secure a closing product. If an AIP refers, we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to review it before the product is closed.
So, if your AIP does refer, you should copy the case and click through to full mortgage application to secure the product. Applications received after 8pm Thursday 03 February will not be accepted.
Visit our website for more information on our Lending policy.
All products will be available to view on our website from day of launch.