[NEW] 85% LTV residential products and reduced rates
Residential rates reduced and new 85% LTV products
We have made some enhancements to our residential product range that you need to know about before you place your first case with us.
- We are launching two new 85% LTV standard residential products with a two year fix priced at 4.34% and a five year fix priced at 4.69%, both with a fee of £995
- We have also reduced rates on selected existing F1 residential products by up to 25bps
Click below to visit our broker portal to place and get an update on your case.
If you would like to know more about our residential products, you can download our product guide below or speak to your local sales contact to find out more.
You’re invited to our residential mortgage updates webinar
Don’t miss your chance to join our team of residential experts for a 45 minute webinar on specialist residential mortgages.
The webinar will be held on Microsoft Teams on two different dates: Friday 19 and Tuesday 23 February. Sign up for your preferred date below.
NEW residential products at 85% LTV and cuts to selected 80% LTV rates
Foundation Home Loans will tomorrow cut rates on many of its 80% LTV residential products and introduced two new 85% LTV products.
The Foundation Home Loans residential range is designed to meet the needs of borrowers with complex income and employment such as the recently self-employed and those looking to optimise their affordability with up to 100% of a wide range of income types.
- NEW 85% LTV Residential 2-year and 5-year fixed rates
- Cuts to selected 80% Residential 2-year fixed, 5-year fixed and variable rates
- Cuts to 80% LTV First time buyer rates
I have attached the latest guide and an article for you to share with your brokers via newsletters.
Residential Refresh & 85% LTV re-introduction
As of the morning of the 9th February Foundation Home Loans will make the below changes to its Residential products:
- Withdraw 5 product
- Re launch these 5 products with reduced rates
- Introduce two new products on 85% LTV