Here is the latest update from the Hodge Bank. You can access their full product set, including equity release via our mortgage club as well as some packaged mortgage options too.
Latest Announcement from Hodge Bank
Important Notice – Rate Change
Please note that from the close of business on Thursday 17th December we will be increasing rates across some of our 50+ and Holiday Let mortgages as detailed below:
- 50+ 2 year fixed 60% LTV to change from 2.99% to 3.19%
- 50+ 5 year fixed (fee free) 60% LTV to change from 3.35% to 3.55%
- 50+ 2 year fixed 70% LTV to change from 3.09% to 3.29%
Holiday Let Changes
- HBTL 2 year fixed 60% LTV to change from 3.20% to 3.40%
- HBTL 2 year fixed (fee free) 60% LTV to change from 3.35% to 3.65%
- HBTL 2 year fixed 75% LTV to change from 3.85% to 4.00%
- HBTL 2 year fixed (fee free) 75% LTV to change from 4.05% to 4.15%
To secure the existing rates for your clients please ensure that the full application is submitted to Hodge by 9pm on Monday 21st December.
Applications received after this date will be subject to the new increased rates.