Here is an update from InterBay, the BTL and Commercial Mortgage lender, that you can access via our commercial mortgage team or direct to lender via our mortgage club. Click to view their products and their criteria. Their affordability calculator is also available on their website. Contact our team today for more information or support with queries.
Don’t forget to consult our ‘getting it right first time’ guidelines to ensure a successful application.
Bridging finance solutions from Precise and InterBay
I am excited to tell you that as part of OSB Group, we’ve enhanced our bridging range in Precise Mortgages as well as re-introduced bridging finance into InterBay, to provide you and your clients with even more bridging solutions.
This is the first time we’ve leveraged our expertise across both brands, and our new two-tier refurbishment offering, in addition to our standard bridging range, gives you a real breadth of products and rates from 0.47% per month for regulated and non-regulated.
So, whether it’s speed for a regulated purchase you need through Precise Mortgages, or funding to complete a large refurbishment through InterBay, we’ve got all the bases covered.
- Up to 75% LTV (including fees)
- Standard and Light Refurbishment (Tier 1)* for regulated and non-regulated
- Regulated Heavy Refurbishment (Tier 2)** available
- AVMs up to 60% LTV on Precise Mortgages products (No fee payable)
- Available for conversions of houses into HMOs up to 6 bedrooms.
- Expanded solicitor panel for InterBay, including dual representation
- Brand new developer exit range up to 75% LTV
- Standard and Light Refurbishment (Tier 1)* for non-regulated
- Non-regulated Heavy Refurbishment (Tier 2)** available
- Available for conversions of houses and commercial units into flats
- Conversions of houses into HMOs up to 10 bedrooms
*Light Refurbishment (Tier 1) is suitable for refurbishments only requiring building regulations and works under Permitted Development Rights (PDR) that have no change to the property’s footprint.
**Heavy Refurbishment (Tier 2) is suitable where the property’s footprint is increasing either via planning permission or under Permitted Development Rights (PDR).