Important Product Updates
PRODUCT UPDATES, SATURDAY 5th DECEMBER
As we approach the 31st March 2021 deadlines for the end of the Stamp Duty holiday and the current Government Help to Buy scheme, we wanted to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to process the high volume of cases in our service pipeline.
To help us move your client’s applications forward, whilst maintaining our usual high standards, we are temporarily increasing our minimum loan size on our Residential range and withdrawing some of our products.
Residential product withdrawals & changes
- All Right to Buy products
- All Residential Core Range products
- A Minimum loan size of £80,000 will now apply across all Residential products
CURRENT RANGE SUBMISSION DEADLINES
To submit a case on our current range, please note the submission deadlines below:
- Decision in Principle Illustration produced and the FMA commenced by 5pm tomorrow, Friday 4th December
- Full Application – submitted by 5pm, on Thursday 10th December