New Lifetime Mortgage interest rates from Legal & General Home Finance
On Monday 08 March at 6pm we are increasing our interest rates by up to 0.23% across all of our lifetime mortgage products. You’ll find more information and our new interest rates in our product summaries.
- Flexible Lifetime Mortgage Product Summary
- Optional Payment Lifetime Mortgage Product Summary
- Income Lifetime Mortgage Product Summary
- Flexible Lifetime Violet Mortgage Product Summary
- Optional Payment Lifetime Violet Product Summary
You might find that the valuation process is taking longer than usual due to the current environment. Thank you for your patience, we’re working hard to keep things moving as quickly as possible. In acknowledgement of this we have more flexible timelines for our pipeline management as detailed below.
To secure the current interest rates:
- You must generate the KFI by 6pm on 08 March 2021
- You must submit the application by 5pm on 15 March 2021
- The valuation needs to be carried out by 9 April 2021
- All supporting documentation required must be with us by 19 April 2021
- The case needs to be offered by 3 May 2021
- Completion will need to take place within the 50 day offer validity period.
Current rates for cases submitted outside of the above deadlines will not be honoured.
For any pipeline cases already at offer stage which require a re-offer you will need to generate a new KFI and request a re-offer through Apply Online, prior to 6pm on 08 March, as cases will be offered on the prevailing rates at the time you submit the re-offer request.
If your client’s valuation differs from their original estimate we will consider honouring rates at the time of illustration such that the customer can move between products, providing there are no other changes to the loan required.
Things to Remember: