JOINT BORROWER, SOLE PROPRIETOR UP TO 95% LTV
Our new 95% LTV residential 2 & 3 year fixed rates start from 3.69% and are available on our Joint Borrower, Sole Proprietor mortgage. Use our new residential calculator to find out how much we could lend your customers.
- Up to four applicants on the mortgage, with a minimum of one applicant on the property deeds
- Income can be accepted from up to 4 applicants at full income multiples, subject to affordability
- Maximum age 80 considered (mortgage term based on the oldest applicant)
- Gifted deposit from an immediate family relative can be accepted
- Interest only and repayment options available (maximum LTVs apply)
JBSP case scenarios
- First Time Buyer – parents helping their children who may find it difficult to raise a deposit or secure a mortgage based on their income alone.
- Children helping their parents – for older borrowers whose circumstances have changed and they now require the support of a family member to continue to live independently in their own home.
- Separation scenario – if your customer is separating and wishes to remain in the property and buy out their former spouse, but may have insufficient income to support a mortgage in their own right at the time of separation.