We have reduced our 90% LTV Core and 85% LTV Part & Part 5 year fixed residential rates
NEW 90% LTV 5 YEAR RESIDENTIAL FIXED RATES FROM 3.39%
Great news! From today, we have reduced our 90% LTV Core and 85% LTV Part & Part 5 year fixed residential rates by 20bps, with rates now starting from 3.39% and 3.59% respectively.
Do you have a question or a case you’d like to discuss?
We will be hosting a Q&A session from 2pm – 4pm today on Microsoft Teams. If you would like to attend, simply join through the link or copy and paste into your calendar. Join Q&A session.
- 2.00pm – 2.30pm – Martin Burgess and Vicky Bush
- 2.30pm – 3.00pm – Graham Beckett and David Horsman
- 3.00pm – 3.30pm – Jade Stroudley and Victoria Shepherd
- 3.30pm – 4.00pm – Emma Betteridge, Gareth Randall and Frankie Kitchen
Things to note
- Purchase or pound for pound re-mortgage only
- Available on flats & houses; maximum property value of £600,000
- All loans are subject to a physical valuation
- Product fee can be added to loan
- For lending over 80% LTV, customers on/or have recently been furloughed or had any associated COVID-19 related deductions from their salary/income will not be accepted. For self-employed this includes any SEISS grants received in the last 6 months.
- We do not accept customers with impaired credit history over 85% LTV
- If your customer would like to switch to the new product, you will need to resubmit the application through our online portal which will be assessed as a new application and new supporting documents will be required.
Please note: 90% LTV products may be withdrawn at short notice.
New Buy to Let and Top Slice Calculator
Great news! Following your feedback, we have built a fantastic new buy to let and top slice calculator, designed with the help of our broker partners, for both purchase and re-mortgage applications.