TSB Mortgage Product Guides are available here but check the date to ensure it has been updated to reflect the announcements below.
TSB re-introducing 2 year fixed Residential and Buy to Let products.
TSB is making changes to Residential and Buy to Let products on Friday 5 February.
TSB is withdrawing Residential 5 year fixed 85-90% LTV, First Time Buyer and House Purchase products with £0 fee and re-introducing 2 year fixed products.
Residential products re-introduced:
- 2 year fixed First Time Buyer and House Purchase, 60-90% LTV products
- 2 year fixed Remortgage, 60-85% LTV products
Increased Residential rates:
- 5 Year fixed (5 year ERC) Remortgage, 60-75% LTV, by 0.10%
All Buy to Let product end dates have been extended to the end of June and the £250 cashback option on House Purchase products has been removed.
Buy to Let products re-introduced:
- 2 year fixed House Purchase and Remortgage, 0-75% LTV products
- 5 year fixed 0-60% and 60-75% LTV products with a £1,995 fee
- 10 year fixed House Purchase and Remortgage, 0-75% LTV products
Increased Buy to Let rates:
- 5 year fixed House Purchase and Remortgage, 0-75% LTV, by up to 0.30%
All brokers registered with TSB will be contacted to let them know about the changes. All existing applications must be submitted by 8pm on 4 February, as they will not be available after this time