On Friday 24th July NatWest Intermediary Solutions will be introducing rate changes to their Core product range for new business customers.
At the same time 85% LTV products will be re-introduced, initially through our Direct channels and then followed by the Intermediary channel in the coming weeks.
The summary of the rate changes are as follows:
- Core Range
- Purchase: Rate increases of up to 10bps on selected 2 year deals
- Remortgage: Rate increases of up to 7bps on selected 2 year deals and up to 9bps on selected 5 year deals
- Remortgage – High Value: Rate increase of 7bps on 70% LTV 2 year deal and up to 8bps on selected 5 year deals
You’ll be able to produce Mortgage Illustrations and submit applications online for existing deals up to 10:30pm Thursday 23 July, 2020.
The supporting documentation for online applications on these products must be received in our Mortgage Centre in Birmingham by close of business on Thursday 6 August, 2020
If you are unable to submit an application online due to a technical issue that cannot be resolved over the phone, then you must submit a paper-based application. In this instance, you must e-mail your BDM by midday on Friday 24 July 2020. Requests received after this time will not be considered.
Your email must include in bullet points:
- Your details – name, company and postcode
- Customer name
- Product applying for
- Amount of mortgage loan
- Reason for paper application – If you have experienced a technical issue a clear description of the problem encountered with error code (if applicable) must be provided
- State whether you were trying to submit via NatWest Intermediary Solutions’ website or the Mortgage Trading Exchange
Paper applications must be signed by all applicants and the original received at the following address by close of business on Tuesday 28th July 2020 for your rate to be honoured:
FREEPOST NatWest Intermediary Solutions