Here is the latest release from Optimum Credit. Contact our team to discuss any cases.
Optimum Credit to Complete Integration with Pepper Money
Following Pepper Money’s purchase of Optimum Credit in October 2018, we have continued to trade under our current brand whilst working behind the scenes to bring the two businesses together. I am pleased to announce that we will be completing that integration on Monday 24th January 2022.
At this time the Optimum Credit brand will cease to be and we will be known as UK Mortgage Lending Ltd trading as Pepper Money. There will be no changes to the current management, sales or wholesale team that you deal with and we will continue to deliver the same levels of service that we have always done.
What will change?
- No access to SWAN on the weekend of 22nd/23rd Jan
- URL changes to our systems and new branding in SWAN
- Email addresses will change to @pepper.money – we will soon advise you of the group email changes
- New documentation with Pepper Money branding – these will be generated by SWAN for you from 24th
- For those brokers that link to our SWAN system there will be a new API – you will receive more on that in due course, the existing API will continue to work after 24th
Any document created after our integration will have the new company information, this includes App forms, ESIS and offers. We will, for a period of 90 days after integration be able to proceed on a mix of documents if the application was initially scored and started processing prior to 24th January. If a case is offered before 24th January, it will be offered on Optimum Credit forms.
Our sales team will be in contact with you over the coming weeks to discuss what this change means for you and answer any questions but do feel free to contact us sooner on the below numbers if you wish to discuss further.
- Tom Whitney (BDM – North) – 07525 020675
- Matthew Batte (BDM – South) – 07498 291 038
- Caroline Mirakian (Sales Director) – 07720 497788
- Craig Marshall (Operations Director) – 07841 497020