We’ve been lending for over 40 years, and one thing has never changed: our commitment to common sense, not common practice.
If a case involves an unusual property or purchase, or the client has complex income or imperfect credit, you might be able to place it with the usual suspects. But when two or more of these complicating factors are in place, we’re here to make your life easier.
Unlike some other lenders, we don’t rely entirely on tickbox criteria to make our lending decisions. Instead, we consider customers’ needs and circumstances on a case-by-case basis – and the final decision is always made by a professional underwriter, not a computer.
A range of products
Brilliant Solutions members can submit cases for:
- Residential mortgages – on a first charge basis, for first-time buyers and home movers alike. Includes large loans, and remortgages on unencumbered properties.
- Buy-to-let mortgages – for everyone from accidental landlords and first-time investors, to professionals with extensive portfolios.
- Bridging loans – on residential property – to repair a broken chain, release capital, or for any other reason.
An open mind
Talk to us if your client is:
- Already retired, or retiring before paying off their mortgage.
- Self-employment, has complex income, or on a zero-hour contract.
- Relying on bonuses, overtime, and benefits for affordability.
- Affected by adverse credit events.
- New to the UK, with little or no credit history.
- Buying through Right to Buy or a Shared Ownership scheme, or at auction.
- Being gifted a deposit or equity.
Or if the property is:
- Of non-standard construction (e.g. concrete, or steel- or timber-framed).
- An unusual conversion.
- A self-build (with the relevant guarantees).
- Defective, or in need of major renovation (i.e. Japanese knotweed, uninhabitable, fire-damaged, etc.)
How to register with Together as a new user
Click here to register with My Broker Venue, our online application portal. Registering is quick and easy, and we’ll normally have your account activated within 24 hours.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When you register on My Broker Venue, simply select Brilliant Solutions from the dropdown list when you’re asked if you’re part of a mortgage club or network.
For more information on our products, visit www.togethermoney.com/intermediaries.
Or if you need to ask questions about a case, speak to a BDM on 0330 057 8713.