We have recently been trialling a Document Upload system for cases which is in partnership with Nivo. Due to the success of this we are now rolling this out as a permanent solution to all brokers on all new cases sent to the office from 13th March.
- The document upload facility is a faster and much more secure method of sending your customers’ data
- There is a support channel within Nivo for any questions you have about using the system – just reply to the message in the support channel and one of the dedicated team will reply ASAP and help you upload your first case. An example of how to find this is attached
- To further assist you, Nivo have created a video to guide you which can be found Here and a guide Here
You will continue to receive updates from our case tracker and any pipeline cases will continue as normal.
This will provide you with a quicker and more secure process than with email.
- To create a case: click on the “create case” button which can be found on the applicant tab or on the quote screen
- To upload documents: click the Secure Messaging option from the left-hand menu, this will take you straight to the case
- All new cases from Monday 13th are to be uploaded via this method
If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact Tom Whitney (07525 020675), Matthew Batte (07498 291038), Anthony Fisher (07872 653666).