Great News – We’ve made a host of exciting updates to our criteria and rates which will go live overnight!
This includes a full reprice of our Residential and Buy to Let ranges, with enhanced LTV bands across both Residential and Buy to Let. We’ve also launched our very first cashback product, and have extended our popular Pepper 60 product tier to 80% LTV for landlords with no CCJs, defaults or secured missed payments in the last 5 years.
Here’s the key updates you need to know:
- To help remortgage customers with debt consolidation, we have launched a brand new cashback product on our Pepper 24, Pepper 18 & Pepper 12 Residential re-mortgage range by offering £500 as cashback upon completion of these new products. This new range is available up to 80% LTV.
- 5-year fixed Pepper 60 Buy to Let product now extended up to 80% LTV. This includes both Limited Company and private landlords, where both 5-year rates are identical at 4.33%.
- Improved LTVs for Residential customers including on Pepper 24 & 24 Light (CCJs, defaults or secured missed payments more than 2 years ago), which is now available up to 85% LTV.
- From Pepper 24 downwards, we’ve simplified both our Buy to Let ranges. This means that you can find the right product for your landlord customers more quickly.
- Our valuation fees have also been simplified, and we have reduced our fees for customers who are purchasing or refinancing lower value properties (£200,000 and under).