Important updates and product changes from Together
Latest updates from Together.
We’ve made some changes to our criteria across our commercial finance products to allow more cases to use Hometrack’s automated valuation model. This is a move designed to reduce costs for your clients and speed up mortgage applications secured on residential property.
- On purchase transactions we’ve increased our maximum LTV to 75% for loans up to £150,000
- You can use Hometrack to 70% LTV for purchase transactions on loans up to £250,000 and 60% for loans up to £500,000
- Our maximum LTV on remortgage and second charge transactions has also increased to 70% for loans up to £150,000
- You can use Hometrack to 60% LTV for remortgage and second charge transactions up to £250,000 and 50% for loans up to £500,000
- For purchase transactions the minimum confidence level is 2, for remortgage and second charge transactions the minimum confidence level is 4
For further information please refer to the product cards.
New product cards.
We’re delighted to share with you our new comprehensive product cards providing a full overview of rates, criteria and terms. Our new product cards have an amended layout making them simpler and easier to follow.