Here is the latest update from the Saffron Building Society. For details see their latest product information here. Lending criteria details are available here. Remember, you can access these products through our direct to lender mortgage club to get the benefits of payment on completion as well as out specialist mortgage support.
Your experience and feedback shapes the service and products that we offer. We are constantly reviewing our service so that our application process runs as smoothly as possible. We would like to shine a spotlight on a number of improvements we have made to our service that have been driven by your feedback.
Improvements to our application process:
- Introduction of Electronic ID & Verification (ID&V): We have now introduced electronic ID&V to all our mortgage applications, removing the need for paper based identification documents. (Please note – if we are unable to find the customer on our system we will request paper based copies).
- Valuations now instructed earlier (excluding Self Build): A valuation will now be instructed at the same time an application is passed to underwriters to review – this will speed up the application to offer time by up to 5 working days.
- Bank statements: We now accept online bank statements and have reduced the amount needed on an application. (please see here for more details).
- Limited company BTL applications: We now only require the additional portfolio landlord documents if the applicant has 4 or more mortgaged BTL products in personal/company names.
- Photographed documents: We are now accepting documents that have been photographed providing they are clear and legible.
To submit a case with us or for further information of the documents we require, please click the buttons below: