Vida Homeloans has updated its range across the direct to lender and packaged range. Brilliant Solutions offers fees free packaging across the range as well as direct to lender access with payment on completion. Vida’s rates are available here and details on Vida’s criteria is available here. For more information you can contact our team. LOGIN to Vida here
Product Withdrawal Notification
Thank you for your fantastic support for our Limited Edition products launched last week. Given the overwhelming demand, both the Standard and HMO variations will be withdrawn with effect from 6.30pm on Monday 24th January. Keep your eyes peeled for new Limited Editions being launched in February.
Buy to Let – Limited Editions
> HMO/MUB 5-year 2.94%, £995 Fixed-Fee Limited Edition
> Standard 5-year 2.94%, £995 Fixed-Fee Limited Edition
Decisions in Principle must be submitted, with product selected, by 6.30pm on Monday 24th January
For any new DIPs, or cases currently in the pipeline, all mandatory docs must have been uploaded with fees paid, and case progressed to ‘Application Received’ stage, by 8pm on Monday 31st January
We look forward to bringing you more great news for your clients in the coming weeks.
We’ve extended our range from 90 to over 270 products…
- Rates starting from 2.94% on Vida 48
- Up to 90% LTV available on all houses and flats, including New Builds
- New range designed specifically for Key Workers, with up to 5.5x Loan to Income and up to 90% LTV
- Fee Saver option available across the whole range, offering a free valuation on all properties up to £500k, £0 product fee and £250 contribution towards legal fees paid upon completion
- The return of Help to Buy products, across all lending tiers and available in England, London and Wales
- Our Flex option is now available on all 5 year Residential products, (fixed for 5 years, with the choice to leave fee-free after 3 years)
Buy to Let enhancements
- Products available up to 85% LTV
- SPVs considered across whole BTL range
- No minimum income on self-funding properties
- Flex option available on 5 year products for landlords to commit to 5 year ERC for affordability and stability, but with the flexibility to leave after 3 years if they choose to
- Fee Saver option also available on 5 year products, offering a free valuation on all properties up to £1m, reduced product fee of £1,495 and £250 contribution towards legal fees paid upon completion
- Expat products available for landlords in selected worldwide and EEA locations, including Flex and Fee Saver options
All of our products and rates can now be viewed live on our website, including any Limited Edition products available.