Below is an update from West One, the Bridging, BTL, Commercial, and Seconds Mortgage lender, that you can access via our specialist mortgage team. Contact our team today for more information.
New credit criteria changes – West One BTL
We have some exciting news about changes to our credit criteria on our W1 and W2 product ranges available from 13th January 2022. The revised product range will be available for selection on our broker portal from this date.
Defaults and CCJ’s of £500 or less, satisfied or unsatisfied, will now be accepted across our product range.
A summary of the changes is noted below:
W1 Product Range
- No defaults over £500 within the last 72 months
- No CCJs over £500 within the last 72 months
- Unsecured missed payments – 0 in 6 months, worst status 1 in 12 months (maximum 1 instance), worst status 2 in 24 months
W2 Product Range
- No unsatisfied defaults over £500 within the last 36 months
- No unsatisfied CCJ’s over £500 within the last 36 months
- Unsecured missed payments – maximum status 1 on any account in the last 12 months (more than one instance permitted)
New Product Guide
An updated product guide incorporating these changes is available here- View product guide.