Aviva Launches Fixed ERC’s
We are delighted to announce the launch of fixed early redemption charges (ERC) for new applications for our Lifetime Mortgages from Thursday 21 October. This new feature will be available alongside our current Gilt ERC basis giving advisers even more choice for their customers.
Product & Pricing
- At this time there will be no difference in interest rate, LTV scale available or other product features between the two ERC types.
- The fixed ERC basis lasts for 15 years on a sliding scale starting at 9% in year 1.
- Current ERC exemptions which apply to Aviva gilt-based plans will also apply (where applicable) to fixed ERC based plans.
- These can be obtained for either ERC basis via the usual channels.
- There is no change in process, our “Personal Quote Summary” details the ERC basis applied for.
- Where an application has already been made and adviser wishes to change from Gilt to Fixed ERC basis the current application will need to be cancelled. A new application is required on prevailing rates.