We’re updating our rates
True to our pledge to give you two days’ notice of product closures, our latest changes will come into effect from 8am Friday 7 January.
Here’s what’s changing:
- Selected 2 Year Fixed Residential at 75%-95% LTV rates reducing
- Selected 2 Year Fixed Residential at 65% LTV rates withdrawn
- Selected 5 Year Fixed Residential at 80%-95% LTV rates reducing
- No changes to the Offset and Interest-only rates
- The discount applied to the Standard Variable Rate that follows all 2 Year Fixed Residential, Offset and Interest-only range has been increased to 0.65%
Buy To Let
- All 2 Year Fixed BTL and Portfolio Landlord BTL product rates reducing with end dates extended until April
Remember, an AIP does not secure a closing product. If an AIP refers, we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to review it before the product is closed.
So, if your AIP does refer, you should copy the case and click through to full mortgage application to secure the product. Applications received after 8pm Thursday 6 January will not be accepted.
Visit our website for more information on our Lending policy.
All products will be available to view on our website from day of launch.
We’re bringing in the New Year with reduced BTL rates!
A New Year Is a Time for New Rates
As the holiday period comes to an end and we get back to business, it’s time to look towards 2022. It’s hard to predict what the market has in store for us this year, but what we do know is that we want to do more for your BTL clients and that’s why we’ve decided to reduce all 2 year BTL standard and Portfolio Landlord rates by 20bps!
And to help keep the January blues at bay, we’ve also reduced selected Owner Occupier rates by up to 20bps.