We have made changes to our Lending to Non-UK Nationals criteria.
- Maximum 80% LTV
- Applicants must have been resident in the UK for a minimum of 2 years (evidenced through Passport stamp or other immigration documentation) & working for this length of time.
- Have a valid UK work permit/visa with at least 2 years remaining.
- Employed applicants only and subject to UK tax
- Hold a UK Current Account
- The applicant(s) should be of a professional standing and working in one of the following sectors – Education, Healthcare, Finance & Banking, IT or Legal.
For EU, EEA (Including Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) and Swiss citizens, evidence that they have successfully applied for Pre Settled will be accepted – these will be subject to a maximum LTV of 80% and the criteria detailed above.
Where the applicant has been granted permanent rights to reside or Settled status (with permanent Leave to Remain) these are acceptable under our normal Underwriting Criteria.
Irish Citizens do not need a residence document as they have the right to reside and applications from Irish Nationals should be assessed on normal underwriting terms.