Find the latest update from Kent Reliance here. To see their full criteria and product information go to their Intermediary site here. Access these product via our direct to lender mortgage club and get the benefits of payment on completion.
I am thrilled to announce the following KRFI product and criteria changes that will go live tomorrow 13th July.
There are lots of positive changes so here is a summary for you:
KRFI Core Residential
- Prime: Max LTV increased from 75% LTV to 90% LTV
- Near Prime 1: Max LTV increased to 85% LTV
- Rates now start from 3.24%
- New Fee options: Prime and NP1 rates have a £995 fee option (max £750k loan) and a 0.5% fee option (min loan £200k). Therefore, from £200k to £750k the £995 fee option provides a benefit to the customer – incentivising those loans
KRFI Buy to Let
- Max LTV: Increased to 80% LTV
- Rates now start from 2.99%
- LTV reduction REMOVED for larger properties: Currently set to 70% LTV for 7-10 bedrooms/ MUBs, this restriction is being removed
- Standard & Specialist product rates aligned: This range introduces just one set of pricing across different tax structures (personal ownership and limited company) and property types (including HMOs): A simplified range which increases the competitiveness of Specialist BTL
I am sure you will agree that these exciting changes that include lending up to 90% LTV, show our continued commitment to supporting you and your brokers. Therefore if you can as always, support in marketing these changes where appropriate we would be extremely grateful.
New semi-exclusive 85% LTV BTL products
With loans as high as £3m available up to 85% LTV and rates from 4.99% these changes are designed to provide greater lending opportunities for your clients, whether they’re first-time landlords, or managing extensive portfolios, HMOs or MUFBs.
Download our NEW semi-exclusive buy to let product guide for all the information you need.
Our new 85% LTV semi-exclusive buy to let products have launched
- Up to 85% LTV now available
- Maximum loan of £3m – more available by BDM referral
- Rates from 4.99% on 2-year fixed
- Rates from 5.29% on 5-year fixed
- Available to individual and Limited Company/LLPs
However, we believe that criteria is only the starting point of a conversation, so even if a case seems too challenging or complex, our flexible underwriting and individual case assessments could provide the support you need.