90% LTV Purchase Products Relaunch
In light of our improving service levels and to support our brokers and their customers, we are delighted to announce the re-introduction of 90% loan to value (LTV) Residential Purchase mortgages.
What you need to know
- The new 90% LTV products will apply to Residential Purchases but will not be available on new build properties.
- We will allow porting with additional borrowing up to 90% LTV for customers buying a new property.
- We are happy to accept applications where a customer is able to evidence that the first full scheduled monthly payment on their current mortgage and other financial commitments (loans, utilities etc) has been made having finished their payment holiday. Providing they meet all other our credit scoring criteria.
- The guidance is effective from 16 December 2020 for all new qualifying mortgage applications received.
Prior to submitting any 90% LTV purchase applications with us it is important to note the following:
- Please check that your customers mortgage application meets the 90% LTV criteria before submitting, as a credit score will be generated, even if the case cannot proceed.
- If your customer already has a lower LTV application with us and wants to change to a 90% product, a new application will need to be submitted, resulting in another full underwrite and credit score.
Help us help you – Packaging
To ensure the application process is as seamless as possible and to help us maintain our service levels, please package cases in accordance with our current requirements.
For more information on what transactions are applicable for our 90% LTV products, please visit our A-Z of criteria page here, the information will be live from the 16th December and will be found under ‘Maximum LTV’.
NatWest to re-launch 90% LTV Residential products
Effective from the 16th December, NatWest Intermediary Solutions are delighted to announce the re-launch of 90% LTV residential products.
The 4 new products cover both 2 and 5 year deals and the full details are below:
2 year fixed rate purchase
[FO25138] 90% LTV, 3.75%, product fee £0
[FO25137] 90% LTV, 3.55%, product fee £995
5 year fixed rate purchase
[FO25139] 90% LTV, 3.60%, product fee £995
[FO25140] 90% LTV, 3.80%, product fee £0
Due to the upcoming changes in the Help to Buy Scheme, we have also generated new product codes for our Help to Buy range.
The new Homes England Help to Buy Equity loan Scheme – Starting Soon
We’d like to remind you that the new Homes England Help to Buy Equity loan Scheme will commence on the 16th December 2020. NatWest will accept fully packaged applications from customers from this date.
What you need to know:
The new scheme will only be available to First Time Buyers purchasing a new build property, with maximum purchase prices being capped by English region.
Price cap for Help to Buy
Yorkshire and The Humber
East of England
For more information on the new scheme, please click here.
Closing of our urgent request inbox – 16th December
We are pleased to let you know that our dedicated broker line for existing pipeline cases is fully operational.
Calls are being answered on average within 10 minutes and with this in mind from the close of business on Wednesday 16th December we are removing our Urgent Request Inbox: [email protected]
All e-mails that we receive in the inbox by the close of business on 16th December will still be actioned, but after this point the inbox will be closed.
We would ask therefore that you use the broker line for all existing case update queries by calling 0345 600 0205, in order for us to deal with your query as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To help our agents, please ensure when calling that you have your application number ready.