One final gift from Pepper’s elves
We’re delighted to share with you that following a successful pilot, from tomorrow (16/12/2021 @ 9am) we will be able support your advisers by extending our shared ownership offering to all registered brokers.
Our Shared Ownership range is available on our Pepper 36 product, up to 75% LTV. Please find product and criteria guides attached.
Our recent expansion into Affordable Home Ownership allows us to help more hopeful homeowners onto the housing ladder.
If you’re new to Shared Ownership, customers can access new build properties available exclusively via Housing Associations, where they can partially own a share and rent the remaining share.
We are proud to offer an alternative to the strict criteria of High Street lenders for Shared Ownership. Instead, we aim to clear a path for potential homebuyers who might have blips on their record or a less than perfect credit score.
Here’s why your Shared Ownership applications are better with Pepper:
- Available to first-time buyers with defaults & CCJs registered from 36 months ago up to 75% LTV
- Transparent range based on the registration date of latest CCJ, default, or secured missed payment
- Manual underwriting to help stretch affordability
- We don’t use credit scoring as part of our lending decisions. The result is often a fairer, and human lending decision
- No value limit on CCJs and defaults; no need for them to be satisfied