Important updates and product changes from Together
Improving our service.
We’ve made some changes to our underwriting processes for our personal finance applications to ensure a fast and efficient turnaround for your clients.
- Employed applicants will no longer be required to provide a letter from their employer stating that they are not on furlough or at risk of redundancy. However, conditions will still apply and applicants will be required to provide copies of their latest pay slips.
- On affordability assessment, following a review of the guidance relating to revolving credit we have increased the calculation for the minimum monthly payment on credit card balances from 3% to 5%. This will affect all applications quoted from the 4th June.
Where there’s any element of debt consolidation:
- We’ll now require a full creditor statement from your clients – including all pages of the creditor statement and the creditors full bank details, on company letterhead.
- Where full reference numbers are not shown on statements we’ll require full proof of reference numbers by appropriate means – for example a copy of the front of the clients credit card.
- For unsecured loans we’ll require a headed redemption statement with full bank details to send the payment electronically.
When submitting a new application on My Broker Venue, please include the details of any introducer under the ‘Application Data’ tab. Documenting the true source of any business helps us to protect you, the client, and Together from potential financial crime.
Full details of our latest changes can be found on our updates page.
Comprehensive Underwriting guide.
We’ve recently updated our underwriting guide providing you with full comprehensive details for all of our personal finance product applications.
Take a look at our new guide.
If you need to discuss a case, you can contact our team 0333 2426476.